Learn More About Ladder Tree Stands
At Field & Stream, you’ll find dependable ladder stands from the best brands. Choose the right features for your hunting style and location, including:
- 1- or 2-person ladder stand designs
- Generous platform sizes
- Detachable camo skirts for added concealment
- Adjustable shooting rails
- Padded seats for all-day comfort
Remember to pick up any tree stand accessories you need and get ready to make the most of your hunting tradition.
Ladder tree stands provide many benefits:
- They are stable, safe and easy to climb.
- Once you climb in, ladder stands are very quiet, giving you the advantage you need over game.
- Convenience: If you hunt on private land, you can leave your ladder stand on the tree and return to it season after season.
While ladder stands offer hunters many advantages, there are a few things to consider. First, ladder stands are heavy—not ideal if you have to hike to your hunting spot. Also, most ladder stands have a maximum height of 20 feet—some hunters like to go higher for added concealment. If you think these obstacles may interfere with your hunt, check our selection of climbing stands and hang-on stands—they are versatile and easier to transport.
Try to set up your ladder stand well before the season begins, or consider leaving it up year-round if you hunt private land. It will likely spook game when you first set it up, so you'll want to give them ample time to get used to its presence.