Shop The Top Boot Brands
Field & Stream is your home for the best men’s boots. Find exactly the pair you need to take on the outdoors.
Shop our wide selection of hunting boots. You’ll find:
- Waterproof rubber boots for waterfowl
- Lightweight, breathable boots for spring gobbler or early season archery hunts
- Insulated options for harsh cold-weather conditions
- A great selection of the best hunting boot brands, including Under Armour®, Danner®, Irish Setter®, Muck® and more
Gearing up to hit the trails? Check out the latest hiking boots from Timberland®, The North Face® Merrell® and Keen®. Experience must-have features like waterproof uppers and Vibram® soles.
Match your footwear with our great selection of men's socks and make sure to check out the hundreds of styles available in our men’s clothing department.
Keep the following in mind when selecting your next pair of boots:
- Hunting Boots: Pay attention to insulation. Too little may end your hunt prematurely, while too much may make your feet uncomfortably warm. Choose 400-to 800-gram boots for fall hunts, but go with at least 1,000-gram insulation in frigid weather. Uninsulated boots are ideal for active and warmer days, while rubber will keep you 100% dry in wet weather.
- Hikers: Low-cut hiking shoes are ideal for day hikes, while hiking boots feature a mid- or high-cut design for flexible comfort and additional ankle support.
Remember, you may be wearing thick socks if you’re hiking or hunting in cold weather—will you be able to squeeze into your normal show size? Consider moving up at least a half size.