YETI Coolers & Gear
$14.99 - $29.99
See Price In Cart
See Price In Cart
YETI Coolers, Drinkware & More: Built to Be Indestructible
Field & Stream is your home for everything YETI'. You'll find a great selection of bear-proof YETI coolers along with a wide assortment of cups, bottles and accessories. Choose from your favorite YETI products, including the Rambler, Colster, Roadie and Lowball.
Learn more about the YETI products offered at Field & Stream:
YETI coolers are no ordinary products'they are built to be indestructible. What makes them so tough? How about:
- A one-piece, seamless, roto-molded construction built to withstand the worst abuse
- T-Rex' lid latches for secure fastening
- Neverfail' Hinge System to ensure your lid never breaks
- Coldlock' Gasket to lock in cold air and preserve ice on the hottest of days
- Fatwall' design allows up to two inches of PermaFrost insulation in the body of the cooler, which means ice for days
Since 2006, YETI coolers have stood up in the toughest environments'everything from rugged hunting trips to deep sea fishing excursions. YETI coolers also make the perfect addition to cookouts and tailgate parties, keeping drinks cold and your guests refreshed. When you buy a YETI cooler, it will be the last cooler you'll ever need.
YETI cups and bottles will quickly become your new favorite companions. You'll wonder why you ever wasted your time with cheap, leaky plastic drinkware. Stainless steel, double-wall vacuum insulated Rambler series cups will keep your drink as cold (or hot) as science allows. Whether you're looking for a YETI coffee mug or a new water bottle that won't let you down, you'll find what you need at Field & Stream.
Make life easier with essential Yeti accessories, including bottle openers, cup holders, ice packs and more.
Show your support for YETI. When you wear YETI t-shirts and hats, people will know you're serious about quality. Plus, they're pretty darn comfortable.
Ice & Can Capacity
Ice & Can Capacity
How much ice will your YETI Tundra hold? How many cans will fit in your YETI Hopper? Use the chart below to find the ice and can capacities for the most popular YETI products.
*Assuming a 2:1 lbs of ice to cans ratio
**Assuming entire cooler is filled with ice
***Assuming a 1:1 lbs of ice to cans ratio
Are YETI coolers bear proof?
YETI Tundra coolers meet the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC) standards for bear-resistant containers. YETI Tundra and Roadie coolers have been approved for use on public lands and national parks where grizzlies are present.
Watch the video below to see a YETI cooler go up against a grizzly.
Are YETI coolers leak proof?
The gasketed drain plug on the YETI Tundra is leak proof. The YETI Hopper is 100% leak proof
Can I put dry ice in my YETI cooler?
Yes. Because of the incredibly thick walls and superior insulation, it is safe to store dry ice in a hard-walled YETI cooler.
Will my YETI cooler keep items hot?
Yes, the same insulation that keeps your ice from melting also locks in heat to keep hot foods ready to eat.
How do I clean my YETI cooler?
You can clean your YETI cooler with soap and warm water. If you're dealing with more stubborn dirt or odor, you can use bleach and warm water'YETI recommends a 6:1 water-to-bleach ratio.
For the toughest stains and odors, YETI recommends using the type of high-pressure soap spray found at a do-it-yourself car wash.
What can I do to ensure ice lasts as long as possible in my YETI cooler?
YETI offers the following advice to slow the ice-melting process:
- Try to make sure your YETI itself is cool before loading it. Keep it stored in a cool place, and consider cooling it down with a bag of ice before packing.
- Avoid packing your YETI with bags of ice that have already begun to melt and drip. Try to use ice that is frozen solid, and it will last significantly longer in your YETI cooler.
- Try to avoid leaving lots of open space in your cooler, as air will cause ice to melt at an accelerated pace. If you have extra space, consider filling it with extra ice, towels or crumpled newspaper.
- Do not drain water from your cooler during use'it will be nearly as cold as the ice and will help keep your items fresh. However, you should certainly keep exposed food and meat out of the water.
- Keep the cooler out of direct sunlight while in use, as ice can potentially last twice as long in the shade.
- Open the cooler only when necessary. Opening the cooler allows warm air to get inside, which causes accelerated ice melt.
Should I use block ice or cubed ice in my YETI cooler?
There are benefits to each type. Cubed ice will chill the YETI and its contents more quickly, while block ice will melt at a much slower rate. According to YETI, most pros use a mix of both types.
What does 'rotomolded' mean?
Short for 'rotational molding,' rotomolding refers to the high-temperature, low-pressure plastic forming process that uses heat and biaxial rotation to create the one-piece YETI ice chest. The YETI cooler-making process begins with a mold that is loaded with polyethylene powder. The mold is placed into an oven and rotates on two axes at different speeds (the 'biaxial rotation' mentioned above), allowing the polyethylene to spread evenly throughout the mold. The process results in a one-piece construction with consistent wall thickness and strong outside corners that are virtually stress free.
This is the same process used to make whitewater kayaks.