Advanced Elements PackLite Aluminum Kayak Paddle
Travel with the convenient Advanced Elements® PackLite™ Aluminum Kayak Paddle. Designed for traveling, this kayak paddle is lightweight and breaks down into 4 pieces. A sturdy aluminum shaft and glass-filled nylon blades provide powerful strokes in a variety of water conditions. The unfeathered blade position alleviates stress on your wrists and forearms for easy paddling. Rubber grips on the shaft make extended paddling comfortable.
- Recreational kayak paddle
- Designed for use with recreation and inflatable kayaks
- Aluminum shaft is lightweight yet sturdy
- Rubber grips on shaft offer comfort while paddling
- Unfeathered blade position is easier on wrists and forearms
- Glass-filled nylon blades cut through water with ease
- 60° blade angle provides power and control
- Breaks down into 4 parts for increased portability
- Shaft material: Aluminum
- Blade material: Glass-filled nylon
- Shaft shape: Straight
- Blade angle: 60°
- Overall length: 230 cm.
- Packed length: 25.5”
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 1 year limited
- Model: PACKLIGHT
KAYAK PADDLE SIZING:Paddle length is an important factor to consider when chosing a paddle. The chart above provides a basic guideline for determining the best paddle fit, based on the width of the kayak and the height of the paddler. This will ensure the paddle blades easily and comfortably submerge in the water while paddling.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Advanced Elements
- Web ID: 16AELUPCKLGHTPDDLPSK
- SKU: 14404975