Ani-Logics CRUSH Radishes 1lb
- Best for the Fall
- Attractant for Whitetail
Delivery & Pickup Options
A sweet combination of plentiful tops and bottom growth make this radish variety a whitetail favorite for late-season attraction.
- Plant in: Fall
- Annual: For best results, plant when forecast calls for rain within 10 days of planting.
- Plants 1/8 acre or 5,500 sq. ft.
- Sunlight: 6+ Hrs
- Fertilizer: 40lbs 13-13-13 per 1/8 acre or as recommended per soil test
- Tools: Disk, Drag, Till, and/or Glyphosate before planting
- Soil pH: 6.0-7.5
- Lime: 250lbs per 1/8 acre (if soil pH is <5) or as recommended per soil test
- Soil: Seedbed must be weed-free, firm, and even
- Application: Drill or Broadcast Spreader
- Depth: 1/4in. Max
- Rate: 1lb per 1/8 acre
- Seed/Soil Contact: Roll, Cultipack, or Drag after planting
- Web ID: 22AGCUNCRSHRDSHSXHBG
- SKU: 23595052