Barnett Hyper Whitetail 410 W/ CCD Crossbow Package – 410 FPS
- Zero Creep Frictionless Trigger
- Crank Cocking Device
- Nock sensors and anti-dry fire give you peace of mind
- Frictionless Release Technology™ creates a free-floating roller between the sear and the trigger – offering a smoother, lighter trigger unlike anything else
Introducing the Hyper Whitetail ™ 410 – the first crossbow in Barnett’s popular Whitetail Series powered by HyperFlite ™ technology. Everything hunters love about the Whitetail line is still here, including the durable stock with pass-through foregrip, soft rubber touchpoints and aluminum flight track. But the Hyper Whitetail gets a leg up with HyperFlite arrows, promising 410 feet per second and up to 25 percent deeper penetration for deadly accurate kills. Round out the package with an illuminated 4 x 32 scope, rope cocking sled, pre-installed string dampeners and picatinny rails to attach additional accessories.
- Speed: 410 FPS
- Kinetic Energy: 142 ft. lbs.
- Mass Weight: 15 lbs.
- Axle to Axle (cocked): 9.1875”
- Axle to Axle (uncocked): 16”
- Length: 24”
- Powerstroke: 15.5”
- Draw Weight: 190 lbs.
- TriggerTech™ 3lb Zero Creep Frictionless Release Technology - $200 Value
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Soft Lok™ Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
- HyperFlite™ .204 Small Diameter Arrow Compatibility
- Includes: Pre-Installed Crank Cocking Device, Two 22" Hyperflite™ Arrows, 4x32mm Illuminated Scope, Premium Side-Mount Quiver, Rope Cocking Sled, Lubrication Wax
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Barnett
- Web ID: 22BT2AHYPRWHTTL41ABW
- SKU: 23404073