Carhartt Men's Ground Force 8'' Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots
With a higher shaft for enhanced stability and support, the Carhartt® Men's Ground Force 8'' lace-up work boots still defend feet from moisture, impact and electrical hazards for relentless on-the-job safety and comfort.
- Storm Defender® breathable waterproof membrane lets sweat escape and keeps moisture out
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-17 standards
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions
- Meets ASTM F2892-17 electrical hazard standards
- Black oil-tanned leather upper
- Dual foam Insite® Technology footbed supports arches to reduce foot fatigue
- Molded rubber toe bumper
- Abrasion resistant rubber heel
- EVA midsole
- Cement construction for lightweight performance
- Carhartt Ground Force rubber outsole lends traction while remaining flexible
- Shaft height: 8''
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- One-year limited manufacturer's warranty in normal use, against any defects in materials, manufacturing and workmanship.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Carhartt
- Web ID: 18CTTMGRNDFRC8CTPFBO