For all the plans you have this summer, don't forget to bring all the Chaco® Women's Z/Volv sandals. Made with durable polyester straps, ladder lock buckles and a firm webbed heel, these sandals are perfect for day trips sightseeing, hiking and more. They feature a women's specific LUVSEAT™ EVA outsole for lightweight support and cushioning, plus a non-marking rubber outsole with 3mm lugs for aggressive grip.
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps foot for a secure fit
- Durable high-tension webbing heel risers that adjust to your needs
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle ensures your selected fit stays put
- Durable and long-lasting LUVSEAT™ EVA midsole cradles and contours feet for proper arch support and is certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Soft and lightweight PU compound (20 percent lighter than the Classic Z) comforts feet and retains shape over time
- Raised, textured grooves on footbed supply in-shoe traction
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Lightweight, non-marking EcoTread™ outsole is built with 25 percent recycled rubber and lends reliable grip on the trail
- 3mm lugs supply aggressive grip
- Weight: 8.7 oz
- Care instructions: Wash sandals with a load of laundry on a gentle cycle using mild detergent or baking soda with cold water. Air dry. When dirt or debris accumulates in the webbing system, ''floss'' straps by wetting them, applying fabric softened into the slot for each strap and pulling the straps to loosen debris.
- Brand : Chaco
- Web ID: 18CH2WWZVLVCRDPCHFOT