Cressi FURY Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board Set
Delivery & Pickup Options
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply.
- Inflatable hydrodynamic Stand-Up Paddleboard is designed for long sessions at sea. Dual chamber technology for greater rigidity and safety. Includes an ultralight carbon paddle. Ready-to-use set with full gear to head into the water. Hydrosports is a line by Cressi, an Italian company that has passionately created water sports products since 1946/
- Fastest and best performing Stand-Up Paddleboard
- Fury is the Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard from Cressi Hydrosports dedicated to touring. The hydrodynamic and elongated shape, coupled with the very light Carbon paddle supplied, make this set the best one for lengthy paddleboarding sessions.
- The curved bow (nose rocker) improves its buoyancy in the sea, preventing the tip from sinking into the ripples of the waves, while creating hydrodynamic resistance.
- The Cressi Double Chamber PLF technology maintains a highly performing structural rigidity while paddling, despite the board's length of over 12 feet, and the double air chamber guarantees greater safety in case of accidental punctures.
- The large 9" drift positioned far from the center of gravity helps maintain a linear trajectory even at low speeds, providing an advantage over long distances.
- Double air chamber core made of pre-laminated composite material without gluing, for a board with exceptional performance in terms of stiffness/weight ratio and stability.
- The central chamber with dedicated valve ensures improved performance plus greater safety during use in the event of air leaks caused by accidental punctures.
Technology: Cressi Double chamber PLF
- Web ID: 22CREAFRYSPSTXXXXPSS