Daiwa Tatula Elite Baitcasting Reel
Gear Ratio: 6.3:1
- Lightweight and strong
- Designed for casting distance
- Perfect for mid to heavy duty angling
- Lightweight and incredibly strong aluminium body allows strength and weightlessness to be achieved without the cost and corrosion issues of other metals
- Designed and engineered with distance casting as a focus, with features to complement that objective
- Redesigned A7075 aluminum spool is extremely lightweight, allowing for increased casting distance with minimal effort
- 90MM Bc Handle is suited for a variety of applications from finesse to mid to heavy-duty angling
- Magforce-Z intelligently controls the intensity of the magnetic fields throughout the cast to maximise casting distance.
- Daiwa’s revolutionary T-Wing System addresses the issue of traditional line guide/level wind systems constricting line flow by delivering a T-shaped line guide that is larger, wider and less restrictive. TWS allows line to exit freely from the spool with minimal line angle and minimal friction, thereby reducing line noise and backlash, and delivering more accurate and longer casts
- Thanks to the revolutionary SV-Concept, it is no longer necessary to adjust the Mechanical Spool Brake Knob when casting. Perfect Zero Adjuster setting is when the spool shaft is held without side to side spool play.
- Appropriate brake power adjustment is now fully manageable with only the use of the Magnetic dial.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Daiwa
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Web ID: 20DAIUTTLLTBCRL63REE
- SKU: 21374253
|Model||BB RB BRGS||Gear Ratio||Line Per Crank||Weight (oz)||Mono capacity||J Braid Capacity||Drag Max|
|TAEL100HL||7BB + 1||6.3 : 1||26.3||6.7||12/150, 14/125, 16/110||30/140, 40/110||11|
|TAEL100HS||7BB + 1||7.1 : 1||29.8||6.7||12/150, 14/125, 16/110||30/140, 40/110||11|
|TAEL100HSL||7BB + 1||7.1 : 1||29.8||6.7||12/150, 14/125, 16/110||30/140, 40/110||11|