Daiwa Tatula Elite Bass Casting Rods
Rod Length: 7'1"
Action: Extra Fast
Power: Medium Heavy
- Air guide system
- Lightweight construction and precision
- Eliminates twist and increases power
- Designed with SVF™ Nanoplus Super Volume Fiber blanks for increased sensitivity and less weight
- All blanks have Daiwa’s X45® BIAS graphite fiber construction which prevents twisting and ovalization of the blanks for increased casting accuracy and improved distance
- Exclusive Air Guide System (AGS) for more sensitivity or Fuji® Alconite guides.
- Weighing a mere fraction of the weight of traditional guides (40% lighter than an equivalent sized titanium guide) AGS guides feature a solid carbon fiber frame construction that minimizes weight, improves casting distance and performance, and delivers faster rod speed, reduced rod vibration and angler fatigue, and greater rod sensitivity
- The world leader in guides, Fuji delivers only the best in guide strength, lightness, and precision.
- Through the use of nano resin technology, SVF Nanoplus blanks are lighter and have increased sensitivity over standard SVF blanks due to their higher carbon density
- Developed to eliminate blank twist and increase power, X45 features a Bias Wrap Construction, left/right 45 degree carbon weave within the blank. X45 radically improves rod strength and durability by eliminating twist and preventing the blank from losing its round form. The elimination of this twist allows for a lighter, stronger and more powerful and sensitive rod
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Daiwa
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Web ID: 20DAIUTTLLT7FT1MMROD
- SKU: 21374401
|Model||Power||Action||Length||Sections||Line Wt (lb)||Lure Weight (oz)||# Guides||Guides||Type|
|TAEL701MHRB-G||MH||R||7'0''||1||10-20||1/2-2||9||Fuji® Alconite||Takahiro Omori|
|TAEL701MLFS||ML||F||7'0''||1||4-10(6-15 Braid)||1/16-3/8||8||Fuji® Alconite||Cody Meyer|
|TAEL721MHRB||MH||R||7'2''||1||12-25||1/4-1 3/8||9||Fuji® Alconite||Randy Howell|
|TAEL761HFB-AGS||H||F||7'6''||1||16-30||1/4-1 1/2||9||Daiwa AGS® Guide||Ish Monroe|