Danner Men's Light II 6'' Waterproof Hike Boots
Wet or dry, rugged or easy-going, the trail before you stands no chance when you've got the high-traction, weather-ready performance of the Danner® Men's Light II 6'' hiking boots. These mid-cut hikers ensure lasting dryness and reliable grip to support your trips to the top.
- Breathable GORE-TEX® waterproof lining keeps feet dry
- Made in the USA
- Durable, full-grain leather upper with 1000 denier nylon
- Fiberglass shank
- Handcrafted, stitchdown construction for strength and stability and can be recrafted
- Sleek and slender, the 650 last lends a more narrow fit
- Danner® Airthotic® heel cradle and arch support
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Vibram® 148 Kletterlift outsole offers superior traction, stability and shock absorption on rugged terrain and wet and dry surfaces
- Height: 6''
- Weight: 61 oz per pair
- Sizing tip: Danner® advises this style runs on a 650 last, which is narrower than most. Those with a wider foot should select a Wide/2E width.
- Style: 33020
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Danner
- Web ID: 19DANMDNNRLGHTDRKFBO