Eskimo Men's Keeper Snow Bib
Color: Forged Iron
- DuraDry fabric stands up to mother nature’s worst conditions and keeps you warm and dry on the ice
- Cut to provide ease of movement and comfort, along with minimal bulk
- 80gm of 3M Thinsulate insulation
Delivery & Pickup Options
- UPLYFT BREATHABLE FLOTATION – Offers safety-enhancing flotation-assist, in a breathable form factor unique to Eskimo. Sweat and moisture are allowed to escape the fabric and move away from the skin, providing a more comfortable experience on the ice.
- DURADRY FABRIC – Lightweight, tough, and durable polyester fabric. Windproof with DWR, and a 5k/5k Waterproof/Breathable rating.
- TAPED SEAMS – Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection, shielding from wind, rain, snow, and ice.
- INSULATED – 80gm of 3M Thinsulate&trade insulation in the body for warmth, and 60gm in the crotch gusset for comfort and mobility.
- FIT FOR MOBILITY – Adjustable, no-slip shoulder straps with a shorter front torso. Features a diamond-shaped crotch gusset, and contoured, padded knees.
- STORAGE AND HANDWARMING – Features several functional pockets for warming hands or storing gear.
- FULL LEG ZIPPERS – Easy on and off with venting at the hip, and storm flaps covering full length leg zippers.
- REINFORCED KNEES – Wear points at the knees have two layers of reinforcement for extra tough durability.
- SIMPLE LENGTH ADJUSTMENT – A simple adjustable hem provides versatility to set a desired bib length, ranging from 28""–36"" inseam.
- YKK ZIPPERS – Features premium YKK zippers throughout the bib.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Web ID: 22ESKMKPRBBMNSXXXFIC