Eskimo Women's Legend Jacket
- 10k/10k Waterproof/Breathable materials keep you dry
- Eskimo Uplyft Breathable Flotation assistance helps keep you safe
- 100gm of Thinsulate insulation help keep you incredibly warm
Delivery & Pickup Options
- UPLYFT BREATHABLE FLOTATION – Offers safety-enhancing flotation-assist, in a breathable form factor unique to Eskimo. Sweat and moisture are allowed to escape the fabric and move away from the skin, providing a more comfortable experience on the ice.
- DURADRY FABRIC – Lightweight, tough, and durable polyester fabric. Windproof with DWR, and a 10k/10k Waterproof/Breathable rating.
- TAPED SEAMS – Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection, shielding from wind, rain, snow, and ice.
- INSULATED – 100gm of 3M Thinsulate™ insulation in the body for warmth, and 60gm in the sleeves for comfort and mobility.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT – Strategically placed soft tricot, and smooth taffeta lining. Elbows are contoured, and reinforced with waterproof 500 denier nylon.
- INSULATED, ADJUSTABLE HOOD – The hood is insulated for warmth, and can be cinched down and adjusted, or removed completely.
- STORAGE AND HANDWARMING – Features several functional pockets for warming hands or storing gear.
- DUAL PROTECTIVE STORM FLAPS – Features magnetic closure storm flaps over the front zipper, for wind and weather resistance.
- YKK ZIPPERS – Features premium YKK zippers throughout the jacket.
- DESIGNED FOR WOMEN – Designed and fit for women, by women.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Web ID: 22ESKWLGNDJCKTWMNFIC