Eskimo Women's Scout Jacket
- DuraDry waterproof shell that is designed to optimize mobility
- Uplyft Breathable Flotation assistance
- 60gm of additional insulation
Delivery & Pickup Options
- UPLYFT BREATHABLE FLOTATION – Offers safety-enhancing flotation-assist, in a breathable form factor unique to Eskimo. Sweat and moisture are allowed to escape the fabric and move away from the skin, providing a more comfortable experience on the ice.
- DURADRY FABRIC – Lightweight, tough, and durable polyester fabric. Windproof with DWR, and a 5k/5k Waterproof/Breathable rating.
- TAPED SEAMS – Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection, shielding from wind, rain, snow, and ice.
- INSULATED – 60gm of insulation for added warmth and comfort.
- BOMBER STYLE JACKET – Cut for mobility, with sleeve gussets and a neoprene hybrid waist to keep the weather out and warmth in.
- STORAGE AND HANDWARMING – Features (3) three zippered pockets, and Molle with a D-ring on the upper right chest.
- COMFORT FEATURES – An adjustable hood with interior collar, and close fitting waterproof Neoprene cuffs help keep the elements out.
- REINFORCED ELBOWS – Wear points at the elbows are reinforced with 600 denier material for durability.
- YKK ZIPPERS – Features premium YKK zippers throughout the jacket, with a YKK AquaGuard center front zipper.
- FIT FOR WOMEN - Made for women, by women
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Web ID: 22ESKWSCTJCKTWMNSFIC