Field & Stream Tech Spec Black Spinning Rod
Delivery & Pickup Options
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply.
The exclusive Field & Stream® Tech Spec Black Spinning Rod boasts the finest quality of carbon blank materials from advanced technology to make the rod lighter but strong. Corrosion free stainless steel frame with titanium inserts bring tangle free and low-friction on any types of line. Direct contact with the rod blank on the Tech Spec Black Spin Rod is sensitive and responsive.
- Toray T700 Carbon provides added strength and rigidity to the Tec-Spec Black Series
- Technique Specific Graphite Each rod is constructed with the specific modulus graphite required to provide both the action and weight that technique requires; this ensures that each rod is the lightest, most sensitive it can be
- Duragrip Technology gives you the durable and secure grip you need with a traditional feel for all day comfort
- Split-Grip Technology helps to reduce overall rod weight with improved comfort and balance
- The Tec-Spec Black Series was designed with tangle-free, sturdy guides and titanium inserts to provide strength and durability for even the toughest fish
- Strike Detect exposed blank reel seats are custom designed by Field & Stream to ensure that your fingers are in contact with the rod blank – you will feel the fish breathing on your bait
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Web ID: 20FNSUFSTCHSPCBLKRODA
|Model||Length||Power||Line Weight (lbs.)||Lure Weight (oz.)||Pieces||Guides|
|FEHTBS691ML||6'9"||MEDIUM LIGHT||6-10 lbs.||1/8-1/2 oz.||1||7+Top|
|FEHTBS701M||7'0"||MEDIUM||8-17 lbs.||1/4-5/8 oz.||1||7+Top|
|FEHTBS721MH||7'2"||MEDIUM HEAVY||10-25 lbs.||3/8-1 oz.||1||7+Top|