Irish Setter Men's Ashby 6" Waterproof Aluminum Toe Work Boots
Delivery & Pickup Options
If you work in high-heat environments, get the protection you need with Irish Setter® Men’s Ashby Work Boots. The Ashby features an outsole that resists melting up to 475° Fahrenheit – perfect for roofers, paving contractors, and anyone who is regularly exposed to extreme heat. The waterproof upper features USA-made leather produced exclusively for Irish Setter - this boot is made to last. This model of Ashby also includes a lightweight aluminum safety toe to protect you from injury without weighing you down.
- USA-made full grain waterproof leather upper allows your feet to breathe while repelling water
- Non-woven nylon lining and antique brass eyelets for long-lasting durability
- Lightweight aluminum safety toe protects you from injury
- Removable polyurethane footbed for all-day comfort
- Non-marking rubber-EVA traction tread outsole resists heat up to 475°F
- Slip, oil/gas, chemical, and abrasion resistant
- Goodyear welt construction
- Height: 6”
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Web ID: 15ISEM6BRWNTXXXXXFBO