Irish Setter Men's Kasota 6'' Side Zip Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
For all the familiar comfort and protection of the original but with easy-on convenience, step into the Irish Setter® Men’s Kasota 6’’ waterproof composite toe work boots. Made with an internal zipper for easy on and off wear, these ultra-lightweight and durable work boots are convenient and highly protective. They boast a non-metallic safety toe, non-marking and slip-resistant outsoles and waterproof construction for safety and security when you need it most.
- Ultradry waterproof construction ensures dryness
- Full-grain, waterproof leather upper for durability
- Cushin tongue for comfort
- EnerG high-rebound polyurethane construction enhances comfort
- Dual-density midsole supplies comfort and stability
- Durable, direct attach construction
- Armatec toe and heel enhance foot protection
- Nano carbon composite safety toe
- Non-marking outsole resists heat, chemicals, abrasions, oil and gasoline
- Meets ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH
- Height: 6’’
- Style: 83636
- Brand : Irish Setter
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 18ISEMKSTNMTBRWNXFBO