Kamik Men's Bushman V Composite Toe Rubber Hunting Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Keep your passion for hunting and fishing alive even through the coldest months with the waterproof and warm Kamik® Men's Bushman V rubber boots. These insulated winter boots feature a lightweight RubberHe construction and high-traction Vibram® outsoles for incredible grip in wet and mucky conditions. Plus, impact-resistant composite safety toes help keep feet protected from trail debris.
- Composite safety toe
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- 7mm four-way stretch neoprene upper with Kamik TEAR GUARD to minimize snags and rips
- Mossy Oak® camouflage upper
- Orange fold-down collar for increased visibility
- NiteRays reflective patches for improved visibility in low lighting
- Moisture-wicking air mesh and fleece lining
- AEGIS® odor-eliminating treated neoprene
- Removable EVA insole with odor-eliminating treatment
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Kamik LockFIT technology with back heel kick and X-shank support
- GUIDE lightweight, non-marking, synthetic RubberHe four-season outsole with Vibram® technology
- Comfort rating: -40°F
- Height: 16''
- Weight: 4.1 lbs per pair
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Brand : Kamik
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Web ID: 19KMKMMBSHMNVBLCKFBO