Kamik Men's Bushman V Mossy Oak Rubber Hunting Boots
Usually ships in 5 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Keep your passion for hunting and fishing alive even through the coldest months with the waterproof and warm Kamik® Men's Bushman V Mossy Oak rubber boots. These insulated winter boots feature a lightweight RubberHe construction and high-traction Vibram® outsoles for incredible grip in wet and mucky conditions. Plus, impact-resistant composite safety toes help keep feet protected from trail debris.
- Composite safety toe
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- Mossy Oak® camouflage
- 7mm four-way stretch neoprene upper with Kamik TEAR GUARD to minimize snags and rips
- Mossy Oak® camouflage upper
- Orange fold-down collar for increased visibility
- NiteRays reflective patches for improved visibility in low lighting
- Moisture-wicking air mesh and fleece lining
- AEGIS® odor-eliminating treated neoprene
- Removable EVA insole with odor-eliminating treatment
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Kamik LockFIT technology with back heel kick and X-shank support
- GUIDE lightweight, non-marking, synthetic RubberHe four-season outsole with Vibram® technology
- Comfort rating: -40°F
- Height: 16''
- Weight: 4.1 lbs per pair
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Brand : Kamik
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Web ID: 19KMKMMBSHMNVMSSYFBO