Kamik Men's Shelter V Waterproof Work Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Ready yourself for winter with the Kamik® Men's Shelter V rubber work boots. These mid-rise boots are best suited for working outdoors in the rain and snow because of their 100 percent waterproof construction and toasty 7mm of insulation. They also deliver reliable traction on slick surfaces so you can work rain or shine, and the heel kick offers easy removal at the end of the day.
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- 7mm four-way stretch neoprene upper with Kamik TEAR GUARD to minimize snags and rips
- Orange fold-down collar for increased visibility
- Moisture-wicking air mesh and fleece lining
- AEGIS® odor-eliminating treated neoprene
- Removable EVA insole with odor-eliminating treatment
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Kamik LockFIT technology with back heel kick and X-shank support
- GUIDE lightweight, non-marking, synthetic RubberHe four-season outsole with Vibram® technology
- Comfort rating: -40°F
- Height: 11.5''
- Weight: 3.8lbs per pair
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Brand : Kamik
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Web ID: 19KMKMMSHLTRVBLCKFBO