Streamlined and stylish, get the fit you need to make the distance in the KEEN® Women's Terradora hiking shoes. Shaped to fit and support a woman’s foot, this shoe features a lightweight mesh upper with a molded collar to protect your ankle. An internal KEEN.Dry™ waterproof membrane repels outside moisture while allowing your own sweat to evaporate. Breathable mesh lining keeps heat circulating, while a dual-density PU footbed keeps your feet comfortable. The ESS stability shank and non-marking rubber outsole will help you keep your grip and stability on tricky trails.
- Mesh upper for lightweight breathability
- KEEN.Dry™ waterproof membrane keeps water out of your socks while allowing feet to breathe
- Breathable mesh lining helps heat circulate
- Cleansport NXT™ treatment controls odors naturally
- Dual density PU footbed cushions feet for all-day comfort
- Low-density EVA midsole absorbs shock without added bulk
- ESS stability shank supports your stride for smoother stepping
- Non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs provides dependable traction
- Women's specific fit
- Care instructions: Gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner.
- Sizing tip: KEEN® advises this style runs a half size big and suggests ordering a half size smaller than your usual size.
- Style: 1017692
- Brand : Keen
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17KEEWWTRRDRWPRVNFBO