Merrell Women's Siren Hex Q2 E-Mesh Hiking Shoes
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
For comfort and support to tackle the trail, rely on the responsive Merrell® Women's Siren Hex Q2 E-Mesh hiking shoes. Built with engineered mesh uppers and a bellows tongue, these low-cut hiking shoes offer durability and comfort. They also feature removable contoured insoles for arch support, a dual-density midsole with heel-centering technology and women's specific fit, and an M Select™ GRIP outsole.
- Engineered mesh upper
- Bellows tongue stops trail debris from creeping in shoes
- Kinetic Fit™ Tri removable insole contours feet for gentle arch support
- Q FORM™ 2 dual-density midsole with heel-centering technology aligns feet for optimal support and comfort
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and increases stability
- Durable M Select™ GRIP outsole lends reliable traction
- 3.5mm lugs enhances traction
- Weight: 1lbs 1oz / 472g
- Brand : Merrell
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 18MRRWSRNHXQ2MSHQFBO