The lightweight Mountainsmith Carbonlite Pro Trekking Poles are perfect for any hiker. These poles are designed with a carbon fiber upper pole, three telescoping sections, and extended cork/EVA/TPR handles for sturdy, comfortable use. They have soft-touch webbing wrist straps and include rubber boot tips and removable hiking baskets.
- Aluminum trekking poles
- Sold as pair
- Constructed with three telescoping sections and extended cork/EVA/TPR handles
- Double cam twist lock height adjustment to fit a wide range of people
- Lock-out spring loaded anti-shock system
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist straps add comfort
- Carbon fiber upper pole reduces weight
- Includes rubber boot tips and removable hiking baskets with locking pins
- Weight: 1 lbs. 1.5 oz.
- Max Load: Up to 160 lbs.
- Materials: 7075 aluminum, carbon fiber, carbide tips
- Snow basket compatible (not included)
- Style: 19-9622-01
- Brand : Mountainsmith
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 19MTHUCRBNLTPRCRBCAC
- SKU: 19950243