Nikon Aculon A211 10x50 Binocular
- Eco-Glass™ construction
- BaK4 Porro prism systems
- Eco-Glass™ lenses
- Constructed from environmentally friendly Eco-Glass™ without arsenic and lead
- Dimensions: 7.0 in. L x 7.8 in. W
- Weight: 31.7 oz.
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Compact, quality binoculars perfect for outdoor activities
- Ergonomic body design provides a comfortable hold for all day use
- Aspherical multicoated Eco-Glass™ lenses aid in delivering a flat field of view while enhancing brightness and image clarity
- Turn-and-slid rubber eyecups enables easy positioning of eyes and provides a comfortable viewing during extended periods of time
- Durable rubber-armored coating is built to handle almost any type of environment
- Smooth central focus knob allows for fast and smooth range
- BaK4 Porro prism systems provide brighter image viewing in any lighting condition.
- Clamshell packaging
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Angle of View: 6.5° (Actual)
- Field of View: 341 ft. @ 1000 yd.
- Minimum Focus Distance: 23 ft.
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 5 mm
- Eye Relief: 11.8 mm
- Focus Type: Center
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Nikon
- Web ID: 15NKNU10X50CLNXXXOPT
- SKU: 13991606