Off Shore Tackle Tadpole Diving Weight
- Alternative to downriggers
- Two coast lock snaps
- 99% lead free
- 1 Pack
- Weight: 1 oz. or 1.3 oz.
- Length: 2-7/8 in. or 3-1/8 in.
- Includes 2 coastlock snaps 99% lead free
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Easy alternative to using traditional downriggers and divers to get lures down to mid level depths
- The design of the in-line Tadpole features a flat faced trolling weight with two coast lock snaps
- When you set your lure out, the face of the Tadpole points downward, and the coast lock stays at the top of the arm in the clipped position
- When a fish strikes, the coast lock slides down the arm into the tripped position, so you easily fight the fish and not the resistance of the diving weight itself
- Diving weights are 99% lead free and feature a durable black powder coated finish.
- Highly effected by speed
- Slight fluctuations in speed can dramatically impact the running depth
- Going slower will cause these Off Shore Tackle Tadpole Diving Weights to run deep whereas going faster will cause them to rise and run shallower
- This also applies to turns, the inside rods will run a little deeper and the outside rods will run a little shallower
- Brand : Off Shore Tackle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Web ID: 21OSHUTDPLDVNGWTSTER