RIO Mainstream Saltwater Fly Line
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
The RIO® Mainstream Saltwater Fly Line is the perfect addition to your rod for a successful day of fly fishing. This line is slightly heavier than traditional line for easy loading and the hard saltwater coating over medium-stiff core than wont wilt in the heat. The Mainstream Saltwater Fly Line is what every fly fisherman needs to bring in their catch.
- Developed for average and novice anglers
- Optimizes rod performance with heavier, shorter head lengths
- Resilient saltwater coating stays slick in the heat
- Hard, durable coating resists softening from heat
- Brand : RIO
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Web ID: 15RIOAMNSTRMSWLNWFLI
|Specifications||Color||Sink Rate||30 ft. Head Weight||Full Head Weight||Head Length||Total Length|
|WF7F||Blue||Float||197 gr.||218 gr.||35 ft.||80 ft.||6-20760|
|WF11F||Blue||Float||355 gr.||416 gr.||37 ft.||80 ft.||6-20764|
|WF12F||Blue||Float||415 gr.||532 gr.||38 ft.||80 ft.||6-20765|