SoftScience Women's Fin 3.0 Fishing Shoes
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Shoe Size: 7.0
Delivery & Pickup Options
Explore the open seas or hit the old familiar spots in the comfort and athletic performance of the SoftScience® Women's Fin 3.0 fishing shoes. These roomy, relaxed fit fishing sneakers feature a mesh upper, four-eye secure lacing system, EVA reinforcements in high-wear areas and drainage ports for quick-drying performance. Their removable, washable Trileon™ insoles lend cushioning, while the non-marking, slip-resistant outsoles deliver sure footing on boat decks, docks and other potentially slippery surfaces.
- Synthetic mesh and breathable reinforced microfiber upper
- Four-eyelet lacing system for a secure fit
- Pull tab for easy-on convenience
- EVA reinforcements on toe, forefoot and ankle for wear resistance
- Forefoot water flow system disperses water for quick-drying performance
- Exclusive Trileon™ removable cushion feet, resist odors and are washable
- Roomy and relaxed fit Universal Comfort Platform
- Narrower last than the men's version to provide a women's specific fit
- Exclusive Trileon™ outsoles absorb shock, resist odors, provide slip-resistant grip and deliver non-marking performance
- Warranty: If you’re not satisfied with any product, call SoftScience at (760) 585-9555 to return it within 60 days of original purchase date for an exchange or refund of its purchase price.
- Sizing tip: If shopping for a half size, SoftScience® recommends rounding up to the nearest whole size.
- Web ID: 18DJMWWFN30BLXXXXAPA