SOREL Men's 1964 Pac Nylon Waterproof Winter Boots
Take on the cold in the SOREL® Men’s 1964 Pac Nylon™ winter boots. Classic and comfortable, these waterproof boots feature a seam-sealed construction and felt InnerBoot lining to keep feet dry and warm. A synthetic textile upper and a removable felt liner add warmth and durability. The 1964 Pac Nylon’s also boasts a herringbone outsole and vulcanized rubber shell to keep you stable and surefooted.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction blocks moisture to keep feet dry
- Removable 9mm washable recycled felt InnerBoot insulation locks in warmth locks in warmth
- Waterproof nylon upper
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff adds style and prevents cold air and snow from entering the boot
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole blocks moisture and provides reliable grip
- Comfort rating: -40°F / -40°C
- Shaft height: 9 5/6''
- Heel height: 4/5''
- Platform height: 1/2''
- Measurements based on size 9
- Best use: Heavy snow
- Style: NM1440-373
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : SOREL
- Web ID: 15SORM1964PCNYLNBFBO