Get all the most advanced technologies with these St. Croix® Mojo Bass Casting Rods. Constructed with SCII graphite, the Mojo Rods are designed specifically for any technique you may use. The Fuji® ECS reel seats provide more strength and two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish ensure durability. The Kigan Master Hand 3D guides feature slim, strong aluminum oxide-rings with black frames giving you better performance from your Mojo Casting Rods.
- Mojo Bass Casting Rods
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Super premium, 100% linear S-glass on Mojo Bass Glass models.
- Technique-specific bass series designed for superior performance
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides featuring slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings with black frames
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- JERKBAIT: Ideal for working jerkbaits and topwater lures as well as tubes, grubs, small worms and light jigs.
- TOPWATER: This is an ideal rod for poppers and walk-the-dog type baits. Also a fine choice for tubes, grubs and unweighted soft plastics.
- JIG-N-WORM: Number one choice for jigs and worms. Abundant power to move fish from heavy cover.
- SPINNERBAIT: A perfect rod for searching open water with big spinnerbaits for active fish.
- PLASTICS: A great rod for fishing soft plastics including Senko®-style baits. Ideal for tubes, grubs, small worms, light jigs, small spinnerbaits and buzzbaits.
- JIGS & BAITS: A super versatile rod that’s perfect for searching open water with big spinnerbaits for active fish. It’s also ideal for jigs, worms and working heavy cover.
- SLOP-N-FROG / SWIM JIG: This is “the rod” for fishing slop and lily pads with frogs and rats. Designed to efficiently cast light frogs and pull bass from the thickest cover. Also recommended for swim jigs.
- PITCHIN’& LITE FLIPPIN’: Powerful rod for pitching jigs into heavy cover and for lighter flipping applications.
- Brand : St. Croix
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 16SCXUMJCST74HJGXROD
|Model||Rod Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight (lb.)||Lure Weight (oz.)||Handle||Technique|
|MJC68MF||6'8"||Medium||Fast||1||10-17||1/4 - 5/8||A||Jerkbait|
|MJC68MXF||6'8"||Medium||Extra Fast||1||8-14||1/4 - 5/8||A||Top Water|
|MJC68MXF2||6'8"||Medium||Extra Fast||2||8-14||1/4 - 5/8||A||Top Water|
|MJC68MHF||6'8"||Medium Heavy||Fast||1||12-20||3/8 - 1||A||Jig-N-Worm|
|MJC68MHF2||6'8"||Medium Heavy||Fast||2||12-20||3/8 - 1||A||Jig-N-Worm|
|MJC70MHMF||7'0"||Medium Heavy||Moderate Fast||1||12-20||3/8 - 3/4||B||Spinnerbait|
|MJC70HF||7'0"||Heavy||Fast||1||14-25||3/8 - 1 1/2||C||Dock Sniper|
|MJC71MF||7'1"||Medium||Fast||1||10-17||1/4 - 5/8||A||Plastics|
|MJC71MF2||7'1"||Medium||Fast||2||10-17||1/4 - 5/8||A||Plastics|
|MJC71MHF||7'1"||Medium Heavy||Fast||1||12-20||3/8 - 1||B||Jigs/Baits|
|MJC71MHF2||7'1"||Medium Heavy||Fast||2||12-20||3/8 - 1||B||Jigs/Baits|
|MJC75MHXF||7'5"||Medium Heavy||Extra Fast||1||12-25||3/8- 1 1/4||D||Swim Frog|