St. Croix Mojo Salt Spinning Rod
$224.99 - $244.99
Delivery & Pickup Options
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply.
The St. Croix® Mojo Salt Spinning Rod features the perfect blend of SCII graphite and linear S-glass to deliver unmatched strength and durability. Advanced Reinforcing Technology adds high levels of strength without adding unnecessary amounts of weight to the rod blank. The Sea Guide boat rod guides contain corrosion-resistant properties on the frames and rings. Experience the best of class with the St. Croix Mojo Salt Spin Rods.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC)tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART)
- Dynamic blend of premium-quality SCII
- graphite with FRS and linear S-glass for unparalleled strength and durability
- Incredibly lightweight saltwater boat, pier and jetty rods
- Sea Guide boat rod guides with corrosion-resistant SS304 frames and aluminum-oxide rings
- Fuji® DPSH Boat Rod reel seat
- Fuji gimbal on MH and H power models
- Premium EVA handle
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Underwraps on guides for added blank protection
- 5-year warranty backed by St.Croix Superstar Service
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Web ID: 17SCXAMJSW7FTMFSPROD
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Mono Line Weight (lb.)||Braid Line Weight (lb.)||Rod Weight (oz.)||Handle Type|