TenPoint Turbo S1 Crossbow - 390 FPS
Draw Weight: 220 lb
- Easy Cocking/De-Cocking, Mute, and Safe
- Severely High Power Levels and Longest Stream Life in Industry
- Narrow in Combo with 2-Stage Zero-Creep Trigger for Dead Accuracy
- Scope Offers Better Visibility
- Draw style: Forward
- FPS: 390
- Bow draw force: 220 lbs.
- Axle-to-axle width: 7.2 in.
- Length: 31 in.
- Weight: 7.3 lbs.
- Power stroke: 11 in.
- Quiver: 3-arrow
- Arrows included: 3
- Included: Acuslide, scope, string stop system, 3-arrow quiver, and arrows
- Features easy-on-the-arm cocking and de-cocking with highly recommended top-quality Acuslide system, allowing effortless 5 lbs. of force while ensuring dead silence for high levels of stealth, and designed to maintain your trust with safety to ensure harm-free shooting, while built with backwinding crank operation to de-cock when ending the hunt before firing, allowing stop to backwinding at any point to prevent injury
- Severely high power levels, featuring barrel that reduces rail surface by 50%, increasing accuracy, reducing stream wear, and providing longest stream life in industry, while surpassing “rail-less” crossbows by hundred of shots
- Narrow construction combined with S1 Trigger provides a smooth shooting platform with dead accuracy, featuring 2-stage, zero-creep design with advanced roller sear system delivering crisp 3-1/2 lb. pull with greater trigger control leading to same hole down range precision
- Scope features multi-coated glass for better visibility, including lighted aiming points for precision down-range accuracy
- Compact at 7.2 in. width to take up small amount of storage when not in use, while offering a powerful speed-to-size ratio
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : TenPoint
- Web ID: 2210PATRBS1PKGVKTABW
- SKU: 23345224