Timberland Men's Gritstone Steel Toe Work Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
When your workplace demands a boot that never quits, trust the Timberland® Men’s Gritstone steel toe work boots. Built with asymmetrical steel toes and electrical hazard protection – plus non-slip outsoles – these mid-cut classic boots will support and protect until the job is done.
- Steel asymmetrical safety toe meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z105-14 Grade 1
- Electrical Hazard protection provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus; meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 AND ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Full-grain leather upper
- Cement construction
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment helps prevent and control odors
- Durable, moisture-wicking single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed self-molds for custom fit
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Slip-, oil-, heat- and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: 760g (based on men’s size 9)
- Brand : Timberland
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 19TLDMGRTSTNSTBRWFBO