Wolverine Men's Glacier II 6'' 400g Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Go toe-to-toe with winter's worst in the comfort and cold-weather protection of the Wolverine® Men's Glacier II 6'' 400g waterproof composite toe work boots. Mid-cut and made for enduring rain, snow, ice and more, these leather work boots feature 400g of insulation and a waterproof construction for keeping feet warm, dry and comfortable. They also boast aggressive Vibram® Arctic Grip Pro outsoles for tacky traction on slick surfaces like snow and ice.
- ASTM F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 EH rated composite toe
- 400g Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation
- Breathable waterproof membrane keeps feet dry
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Cement construction
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Removable EPX® anti-fatigue footbed
- Ultra-light, compression-molded EVA midsole
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Vibram® Arctic Grip Pro outsoles provide traction on snow and ice
- Height: 6"
- Brand : Wolverine
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 19WOLMMGLCR6CTSMMFBO