Wolverine Men's Glacier II 8'' 600g Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Brave the cold this season in the comfort and winter-weather protection of the Wolverine® Men's Glacier II 8'' 600g waterproof composite toe work boots. High-cut and ready to handle rain, snow, ice and more, these leather work boots feature 600g of insulation and a waterproof construction for keeping feet warm, dry and comfortable. They also boast aggressive Vibram® Arctic Grip Pro outsoles for tacky traction on slick surfaces like snow and ice.
- ASTM F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 EH rated composite toe
- 600g Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation
- Breathable waterproof membrane keeps feet dry
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Cement construction
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Removable EPX® anti-fatigue footbed
- Ultra-light, compression-molded EVA midsole
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Vibram® Arctic Grip Pro outsoles provides traction on snow and ice
- Height: 8''
- Brand : Wolverine
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 19WOLMMGLCR8CTSMMFBO