CASH FOR GUNS
TRADE-IN IS SUBJECT TO THE COMPANY’S FIREARM TRADE-IN POLICY:
- Field & Stream stores buy, trade, and sell pre-owned firearms. The appraised value of your pre-owned firearm can be credited towards the purchase of another firearm or paid out via cash, check, or gift card.
- Customers must complete Form 4473 and meet all federal, state, and local requirements, including passing the required background check in order to complete a firearm trade-in for a new firearm.
- In the event of a DELAYED background check response, the customer’s firearm will be withheld until a proceed response is received.
- In the event of a DENIED background check response or if you are a prohibited possessor, the customer’s firearm will be withheld and relinquished to the local police. The customer must contact the local police to retrieve the firearm.
- Buyers of pre-owned firearms agree and acknowledge that the pre-owned firearm you are purchasing is being sold as-is and we are not certifying that the firearm is in working condition.
- In certain stores, other requirements may be required.
- See store for additional details.
- You must be 21 years or older to purchase firearms