DONATIONS AND SPONSORSHIPS
Welcome to Field & Stream's Outdoor Community donation and sponsorship request page!
Please follow the link below to submit a proposal for a donation or sponsorship for your Outdoor Community Organization.
Born out of tradition and confirmed by generations of outdoor enthusiasts, Field & Stream recognizes the importance of our community and shared responsibility in the support of sustainable outdoor activities. We feel that hunting, fishing and camping play a vital role in teaching our children fundamental values like a strong work ethic, appreciation of our natural resources and wildlife conservation. Today, Field & Stream shares its enthusiasm for and commitment to outdoor sports in the communities where we live and work by supporting organizations that make outdoor sports possible and encourage new traditions.
Field & Stream's Outdoor Community Program proudly supports outdoor enthusiasts, organizations and events that are committed to creating and maintaining the traditions of the great outdoors in communities surrounding our stores. If you are interested in submitting a request for a donation, sponsorship, expert instructor or would like to host an event or promotion at Field & Stream, please create an account.
Due to the large volume of inquiries, all requests must be submitted at least three months prior to your deadline for inclusion date. This deadline represents the last day your organization will consider a final decision from Field & Stream. A final decision will be communicated 15 to 30 days before that date.
Each submitted proposal will receive a unique Customer Service Tracking Code that should always be referred to when communicating with Field & Stream.
Field & Stream does not support programs located in communities where we do not have a store presence, religious or political causes, individuals, scholarships, campaigns or candidates, and civic and charitable organizations that do not have an outdoor sports focus.
Please Register To Get Started
Before you can submit a request, you must first register your email address. Once you complete the registration process, you will be able to:
- Submit a request
- Save your progress
- Check the status of your request and view your request history
Please enter your email address to continue... (existing users log in !)
Here are a list of answers to some of the most common questions asked. Please click on the question that most closely relates to your issue.
- What is the recommended web browser? We recommend the following web browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox 3.5 and up, Internet Explorer 8 and up and Safari 5 and up.
- What kinds of requests do you consider? The home page of the submission website may provide public guidelines for submission, but the reviewers of requests are the only ones that make the final assessment. The best way to know if your request is the kind that will be considered is to submit a request and see the response.
- How do I create an account? All you need to do to get access to this application is click on the "Register" link in the navigation bar towards the top of the page, provide your email address, and click Register. Then, we'll send you a registration invitation via email, containing a temporary password (which will expire after 5 days) that will allow you to log on and create a user profile (that email will come from noreply@Conxport.com – so make sure it doesn't end up in your spam or junk mail folders). The username and password you create when setting up your user profile will allow you to login to your account at any point in the future. Once you're logged on, you can fill out and submit your request from the "My Requests" page.
- I just registered for an account. How can I log in? After registering for an account, if you are unable to find the registration email from noreply@Conxport.com with your temporary password, check your spam and junk mail folders. If you still can't find it, you can go to our "Forgot Password" page (a link is directly beneath the Log In button). You need to provide the email address through which you created your account – that email can always be used in place of your username – and a new password will be sent to that address. Make sure to check your spam/junk folders for our emails – they sometimes gets lost there.
- I've forgotten my password. What do I do? Right below the "Log in" button, there's a hyperlink that reads "Forgot Password?" When you click on it, you'll be asked to provide the email address associated with the account, and to fill in the random series of numbers below it, called captcha. If you've filled in the captcha correctly, the system will send you an email with a new password. That will allow you to enter the system and update your password to one you'll more easily remember. Please note: if you make three unsuccessful attempts to Log In to your account, you'll be required to provide captcha information as well as your Log In credentials.
- I've forgotten my username. What do I do? If you don't remember your username, you can always provide the email address you initially used to register for your account instead. Please note: If you make three unsuccessful attempts to Log In to your account, you'll be required to type a random sequence of numbers (called captcha), as well as your Log In credentials.
- What is captcha? To ensure that anyone who is seeking an account is a real live person, we ask that you fill in the letters and numbers that are listed (called captcha). Automated systems can't do that; only humans can. You'll find this being done with more and more online forms. If you're unsure of the words presented, just reload the web page to see another letter/word code to input.
- I'm returning to my account. How can I log in? You can log in by clicking the "Log In" button in the upper right corner of the page and filling in the correct username (or email) and password in the box that pops up. To ensure you are using the correct login information, you can find a link to our "Forgot Password" page directly beneath the "Log In" button. You need to provide the email address through which you created your account – which can always be used in place of your username – and then a new password will be sent to that address from noreply@Conxport.com. Be sure to check your Spam folder for our email – it sometimes gets lost there.
- I've been locked out. What do I do? Lockouts occur after multiple unsuccessful attempts to log in. Go to our "Forgot Password" page directly beneath the "Log In" button. After providing the email address through which you created your account – which can always be used in place of your username – a new password will be sent to that address from noreply@Conxport.com. Be sure to check your spam or junk mail folders for our email – it sometimes gets lost there. Try logging in again with the new password you received via email, but keep in mind that your first login attempt will be unsuccessful. You will receive the error message about your account being locked, but in addition to the error message, you will also see that a series of alphanumeric characters, called a "captcha," will be generated underneath your login information. Re-enter your login information and also be sure to correctly enter the captcha. Assuming you have correctly entered your login information and the captcha, your account will be unlocked and your second login will be successful.
- When trying to log in, I saw text that reads "Your Username or Password is invalid." What do I do? The system does not recognize the information you've submitted for either username or password. To verify the information you're using to login, go to our "Forgot Password" page directly beneath the "Log In" button. After providing the email address through which you created your account – which can always be used in place of your username – a new password will be sent to that address from noreply@Conxport.com. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders for our emails – they sometimes get lost there. With that new information, along with the original email address with which you created your account, you should be able to log in.
- I registered for an account, but when I try to log in, I get an error page. How can I log in? You might be using the temporary password we sent you, instead of the permanent one you created after your first login. You can find a link to our "Forgot Password" page directly beneath the "Log In" button. You need to provide the email address through which you created your account – which can always be used in place of your username – and then a new password will be sent to that address. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders for our emails – they sometimes get lost there.
- Why can't I move to the next step of the application? The application has certain questions that are required, which have red asterisks next to them (*). To be able to complete any step and move onto the next one, you must first respond to all required questions on the step you are working on. If you try to move to the next step before all required questions are answered, red text will appear and alert you of the questions that must be answered before moving forward.
- How do I submit my request? After you have completed the questionnaire, proceed to the final step and click "Submit Response." Then, the system will prompt you to click "OK" to confirm that you want to submit your request for review (or click "Cancel" if you aren't ready to send your request yet). Please review your request carefully before submitting it – if you've failed to answer a required question, the system will remind you.
- Why have I been sent back to the "Log In" page? It's likely that your session has timed out due to inactivity. If you stay on one step for too long, you may be automatically logged out. You can verify this by logging back into your account and repeating the last thing you did which caused you to be taken to the "Log In" page. If you are able to complete that earlier action, then your previous problem was caused by a time-out.
- Why can't I attach my file? There is a specific list of files that can be accepted. Please verify that the type of file you want to attach is listed on the File Attachment page. If the file type is correct and your file is not in some way corrupted, then the issue might relate to the size of the file. If it's too big, the system won't accept it.
- What is the status of my request? You can check on the status of your request by logging in the very same way you did to create your request. By using the same username (or email address) and password that you initially used, you should be able to see the status listed on the line immediately next to your request (i.e. Submitted, Open, In Review, Pending, Accepted, Declined, etc.). Note: If the status reads Submitted, New or Open, then the reviewers are still considering your request.
- Can my existing request be reconsidered? All decisions made on a specific request are final, but you can always submit a new request and feel free to mention you prior history of submissions. This is especially encouraged if important information has changed or a significant amount of time has passed since your initial submission.
- How can I update my request after it's been submitted? Once you’ve submitted a request, you no longer have the means to edit it. You can always submit a new request with updated information. If the extra details or changes aren’t crucial, you can provide those details to a reviewer if one reaches out to you with interest in your opportunity.
- This system doesn't seem to apply to me. How do I speak directly to somebody? There is no way to know, specifically, who you'd need to speak to without submitting a request. Once the request is in the system, we can route it to the best appropriate party, and the right reviewer can get back to you.
- I just received an error reading "Error 404: Page Not Found!" What do I do? * Please try the following steps at the
- Clear ALL web browsing history (i.e. cookies, cache, etc.)
- Close the web browser completely (including all tabs & windows, if you have multiple open)
- Re-open the web browser and go back to the initial Log In page
- Try logging in again
Many support related issues can be solved by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Please enter your email address and provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing. The more information you provide, the faster we will be able to troubleshoot your issue and provide a resolution.
Note: If you are an existing user, please "Log In" before submitting a support request