Field & Stream understands sometimes customers have a change of heart and wish to cancel their order.
While the amount of time you have to cancel your order is limited, you can follow these steps to request a cancellation.
- Log in to My Account on FieldandStreamShop.com or go to our Order Tracking page
- If the order can be cancelled, you will see a "Cancel Order" button next to the order
- If you cancel an order, you will receive an email confirming the order is cancelled. You will not be charged for the order
Please note that you cannot cancel only part of your order. The entire order must be cancelled. If you still want certain products in the cancelled order, you'll have to purchase the products again in a new order.
Cancellations Due to Order Processing Difficulties
Field & Stream may be forced to cancel your order due to circumstances that arise during processing.
Your order could be cancelled for the following reasons:
- The product(s) is no longer available
- We were unable to process your payment
- We are not able to ship to the address provided
- Pricing or promotions errors
- Product set-up errors
You will receive an email explaining that a cancellation has occurred and credit or authorization holds will be removed from your account based on the tender used.
- For online payment by credit, ATM, debit or check card: In the event the order is cancelled, the authorization hold will expire in accordance with the terms of your bank or financial institution, typically within 3 to 5 business days
- For online payment by Gift Card or eGift Card: In the event of a cancellation or return, a new gift card will be issued and mailed. You can expect to receive your new gift card within 7-10 days.