How to Return
Online orders can be returned to any Field & Stream retail store or returned by mail.
Returning In Store
Receive a refund, store credit or exchange more quickly by returning online orders at any Field & Stream retail store.
Follow these steps to return in store:
- Bring the following items to the store:
- Returned product(s) including packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- Copy of packing slip. We may also accept a ship confirmation email, but the packing slip is preferred.
- We will issue credit to the original form of payment.
Returning By Mail
Return items by using the attached prepaid return label (subject to a fee) or if you prefer a carrier of your own choosing following these easy steps:
- Prepaid Return Label – see attached instruction sheet
- Customer Preferred Carrier
- Pack all items to be returned including all original packing materials, manuals and accessories
- Include copy of pack slip noting the reason for the return next to each item listed on the packing slip
- Mail to:
FIELD & STREAM c/o Returns Department
7601 Trade Port Drive
Louisville, KY 40258
Credit for your return is to the original form of tender. Please allow up to 30 days after we receive your return for credit to post to your account. When inquiring about your return, allow 7-10 days in transit time to the facility.
Our Return Policy details the products we can accept as returns.
For information about product warranties, please visit our Warranties section.